Friday, December 25, 2009

Have A MerryMerry Christmas Everyone!

This year's christmas must have been the worst for me. In fact, i didnt even celebrate christmas.
Yesterday i didnt meet my friends at all. I spend christmas eve with bf & his friends. Travelled here & there, the places we went didnt even bring the least bit of christmas mood. We sat ronald's car yesterday. & guess what. We hit a black cat that dashed across the road so suddenly. There was a super eerie explode sound that made us thought the tyre had punctured till ronald said it was a black cat. He was driving fast at 100km/h & couldnt break under such circumstances... Poor cat. Others say they saw the cat fly across the road.
Hopefully it's not a bad omen!

Bestfriend passed his virus to me. I'm having a fever now. )=

No comments: