Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nb i can't upload photos into blogger. Suckkks.
I can foresee that new year eve will be a boring one without my friends. Sighhh.
I've no idea why im spending occassions with boyfriend when im usually left out. Like what's the point when he's not even entertaining me right?
First, their outings are not even celebrations.
Second, he'll be busy talking to his friends and i've no link in their topic about bikes.
Third, even if there are girls around whom i can talk to, it's still different from being with my own friends.
I know he just want to keep me from clubbing with my friends.....
It's hard to be entertained when the places we go brings no interest in me.
WHAT TO DO........ Cant ask boyfriend go club together right. He needs his friends too.
So i sacrifice lor. HE HAPPY I SIENN.

No comments: